Opportunities for Involvement
Here are some examples of how your business can get involved through Keystone Business Partners. Keystone will help you find an opportunity that is meaningful and appropriate for your business size and interests.
• Sponsor or co-host a Keystone event with financial and/or in-kind support. For example, ARAMARK, a professional food services and facilities company, hosted a delicious spaghetti meal at the Keystone Senior Program's annual Valentine's Day Party. Pictured here, managers from Regions Hospital Food and Nutrition Services cooked and served the meal to 75 delighted seniors. Read more...
• Participate in an existing Keystone volunteer opportunity customized for your employees or staff. Employees of Champion-level Business Partner Nash Finch, for example, helped paint Keystone's Rice Street Food Shelf last summer.
• Customize an opportunity that matches your business. Carter Avenue Frame Shop, another Champion-level Keystone Business Partner, is providing professional framing services for the recognition certificates presented to each Keystone Business Partner for display at its place of business.
• Promote Keystone initiatives -- for example, the Keystone Food Shelves/Basic Needs Program, Gifts of Hope holiday program or School Supply Drive in your company communications.
Other opportunities include:
• Promote Keystone volunteer opportunities within your business.
• Promote Keystone within your business and with your customers.
• Provide a link from your business website to keystonecommunityservices.org.
• Invite Keystone program experts to speak in your company setting — for example, a brown bag lunch on how to help aging relatives maintain their stability and independence, presented by a representative of Keystone Care Consultants.
Click here for a Fact Sheet (PDF) about Keystone Business Partners.
To learn more, call Jen Winterfeldt, Director of Community Relations, Keystone Community Services, at 651-603-6650; email firstname.lastname@example.org.