Keystone Community Services has launched a new program for families concerned about the well-being of an aging parent or relative. Specializing in care options for seniors, Keystone Care Consultants is a team of skilled social...
For Seniors & Disabled Adults
Keystone Community Services provides case management services to low-income seniors and adults with disabilities who live in Ramsey and Hennepin counties and who receive funding through one of the following home and community-based Medical Assistance waivers:
• Community Alternatives for Disabled Individuals (CADI)
• Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
• Elderly Waver
• Alternative Care Grant program
Keystone case managers also provide services to a limited number of seniors in the community who are not enrolled in any other state or county program.
Tailored to each client’s specific needs, case management services include:
• In-home assessment
• Information & referral
• Help accessing county-based social services
• Coordination with other providers
• Assistance with paperwork such as Medicare forms
• Senior companions
For information on how to access these services, click here.