Fare for All Program Offered at West 7th Community Center
Fare For All is a great way to save money on quality, nutritious food. Fare For All works hard to offer value, variety, quality and nutrition in food packages, offering up to a 40% discount off of grocery store prices. The exact contents of the packages change throughout the month. Please contact us at 763-450-3880 or find us on Facebook if you have additional questions about the specific foods distributed. Fare For All accepts cash, credit, debit, and EBT cards but not personal checks. Fare For All is community supported and open to everyone.
The following packages are available:
- Produce Pack $10 – Often contains potatoes, onions, carrots, along with additional varieties of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Mini Meat Pack $11 – (Formerly known as Meat Only) Includes a variety of 3-4 frozen meat items, such as: turkey, beef, chicken or fish. This pack is most often pork free.
- Combo Pack $20 – (Formerly known as Regular Pack) Save an extra $1 by combining the Produce Pack and the Mini Meat Pack.
- Mega Meat Pack $25 – Includes a variety of 7-8 frozen meat items, such as: beef, chicken, fish, pork or turkey.
Specific dates and information about upcoming opportunities at the West 7th Community Center (265 Oneida St, St. Paul):
- The events are always held in the gym at the West 7th Community Center from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Dates upcoming for 2017 are: March 10, April 7, May 5, June 9, July 7, August 4
We are always seeking volunteers for this opportunity. This is a great opportunity for a corporate team or individuals looking for volunteer opportunities once a month.